Saturday 7 November 2009

Questions, questions, questions

I've been hit withe two big questions lately...

1) What have you done in 2009 that is memorable?

The last couple of years I've spent travelling quite a bit but 2009 has just been work, study and more work. Not very memorable at all.

So I've decided that while the bulk of it hasn't been all too special, I will end it with a bang even if it means freezing my bottom off in Times Square just to see the ball drop.

I'm looking forward to ice skating outdoors, walking through Central Park, visiting the Guggenheim and partaking in Boxing Day sales!

I cannot wait!

2) Are there such things as superficial friends?

Are there people who seem like good friends on the outside and even on paper but aren't truly as great at you think or have hoped?

It's rather disappointing, but maybe it's all part of growing up and it's all a learning curve to filter out the not so good and keep those who treasure the relationship with no question.

No comments:

Post a Comment