Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 has arrived - a new year, a new decade and maybe some new year resolutions.

I spent the first day of the new year flying and I've finally touched down in London town. I've got two days to do a speed tour of the city before heading to Shanghai.

But as the new year is ushered in, thanks must be given to those who have made 2009 bearable for me :P

Thank you to my friends and family for their constant love and support - I suffered loss but learnt to stay strong. I realised some people aren't as they seem but learnt to trust myself and my instincts.
Snowman & Snowwoman @ Central Park

Thank you to the DTT grads for pulling me through a tough year of work and study. Would not have survived without you all!

Under the Brooklyn Bridge

Thank you to everyone who has supported U-Fhern.com - 2010 will be filled with new ideas and pretty things :)

And to my Beijing girls - Miss you lots! Hopefully a reunion is near :)

May 2010 be filled with joy and success. The dawn of a new decade I'm sure, will have exciting adventures in store for all.

Lots of love,

Uey

No comments:

Post a Comment