Wednesday 16 December 2009

Tick - Tock - Tick - Tock

I am moments away from my holiday only to realise that I am already dreading my return in 2010.

I have promised to end 2009 with a bang because the year hasn't been too fascinating for me with full time work, study and loss.

Hopefully the New York skies will inspire me to make the coming year something special...



...In New York
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of,
There's nothing you can’t do,
Now you're in New York!!!
These streets will make you feel brand new,
the lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York

Welcome to the bright light..

Lyrics from Empire State of Mind by Jay-Z Feat. Alicia Keys


~*~

I will try post whilst away, (a Christmas message at the very least), but just in case I don't get to for whatever reason...


HAPPY HOLIDAYS! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment