Monday 16 November 2009

O Battery, Where Art Thou

I always feel that the battery to my gadgets die at the most inappropriate times. For example, my first time at the Great Wall, my camera decided it was time to take a break. I, on the other hand, did not think so and resorted to using my bottom to warm up the battery pack. The result was a photo of the camel that resides at the top of the Wall that apparently "keeps away the rabbits".

Another moment when my battery died was at the Beyonce concert and Katie Holmes, accompanied by the adorable Suri Cruise was only several meters away! So with the ailing Nikon, I captured this...

Where's Katie?
(White beret, striped dress, black jacket)

Don't even ask where Suri is. I was not happy my little pocket camera did not live up to it's duties.

So then came Britney and I made sure that the battery was fully charged and here is what I got... 

Gone are the days when an 8 megapixel camera was "Oh so cool". Unless you have a fat fat machine hanging off your neck, it's hard to photograph anything amazing. The SLRs make the little ones look like camera phones now *sigh*.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! poor you. Gadgets are a bitch when you really need them and right at that time, it runs outta power. I made sure my camera was fully charged everyday when i was in Beijing.

    Anyways hun, how was britney? heard it was disappointing?

    ReplyDelete