Sunday 18 October 2009

The Mirror Has Two Faces

Firstly, I must apologise about the quality of the photos. It's as if I've never taken a photography course ever! I can't get rid of the shine / reflection of the masks but it will have to do for now. 





I bought the masks as pairs of earrings from Venice. They have kiosks set up around St Marc's Square. I love Italy and Venice is definitely the city of romance. Couples travel along the water in gondolas with tourists snapping away as the go under a bridge (okay, maybe that part isn't too romantic). But music is everywhere and couples wander hand in hand exploring the water city. And St Marc's Square reminds me of one of my Disney favourites - Mary Poppins where the old lady feeds the birds :)

The necklace comprises of 3 different types of gold chain with adorned with the masks and green and pink glass beads. (Again I must apologise for the photos...the colours are a lot more vibrant in real life!)

$25

Another piece I found in my box of semi-finished things. Finally got around to getting it done. It is two thin gold coloured bangles adorned with tan Swarovski crystals and golden charms of a dragonfly, a beautiful heart and a seahorse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment